THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Minggu, 12 Oktober 2008

"IntroDuCe"

Before I intorduce my self, I desire express"Minal Aidzin WalFaizin",I hope u'll be forgive me for all my mistake that I've done and we'll get our holiness back.Now I will introduce my Self.My name is Mariska Lina karlina,but my call name is Niena.I extrinsic at Bandung.When I was a girl, I live at North Maleber in Bandung city, but now I live at Coffe Garden number 153a in Cimahi city.When I age five years I school at Melati Small Child park, near my house previoustly.It there I have friend,she is Shanti. It there,we play and study together. After that, I school at junior school in Garuda,then junior high school at YWKA Junior High School in Bandung,it there I have new friends,they are Syarah, Inthan and Ierma.They are very friendly and they are to be present when I feel happy although sad. Then, after that I school at YWKA Senior High School in Bandung.And now,after finished Senior High School,I continued studied to Padjadjaran University.

1 komentar:

Mas Hery mengatakan...

Minal Aidzin too...

Keep blogging...